Ladies and gentlemen,
We have been on the market for over 25 years and we cooperate with many entities, also with you. Ecol-Unicon’s goal is to improve the quality of the aquatic environment. The protection of this environment is important for the life of the whole society. The role of Ecol-Unicon is not only the implementation of business objectives – it is the Art of Water Protection.
TODAY we would like to assure you that the protection of your personal data is extremely important to us.
Due to the fact that from May 25, 2018, the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the Directive is applicable. 95/46 / WE (RODO), we would like to inform you that:
The administrator of your personal data is Ecol-Unicon Sp. z o.o. with headquarters: ul. Równa 2, 80-067 Gdańsk.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer by writing to the e-mail address:
or by traditional post to the address: Data Protection Officer / Ecol-Unicon sp. o.o., ul. Równa 2, 80-067 Gdańsk.
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- conclusion and implementation of the contract (provision of services);
- conducting analyzes and statistics for the needs of business activity;
- sale of products and services offered by Ecol-Unicon;
- conducting marketing activities undertaken by Ecol-Unicon independently or in cooperation with other entities;
- pursuing claims;
- providing answers to letters and applications;
- carrying out activities related to ensuring security;
- fulfilling the legal obligation incumbent on Ecol-Unicon
The legal basis for the processing of your data will be Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b), c) and f of the RODO Regulation:
- granted consent;
- the need to perform the contract or take action on your request before concluding the contract;
- the need to fulfill the legal obligation imposed on the administrator;
- necessity resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, such as answering your letters and requests, pursuing claims, direct marketing
Your data may be transferred to the following entities:
- Ecol Group* companies and cooperating entities as well as contractors;
- courier and postal companies that will deliver your parcel to you;
- external entities in the field of redress,
- entities or bodies entitled under the law.
The processing of your personal data depends on the purpose for which the data is processed. The period for which your personal data will be stored is calculated on the basis of the following criteria:
- legal regulations that may oblige Ecol-Unicon to process data for a specified period (eg the Accounting Act);
- the period for which services are provided;
- a period that is necessary to defend the interests of the administrator;
- the period for which consent was granted.
- until withdrawal of consent
In addition, we inform you that you have the right to:
- access to the content of your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing,
- correcting the data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete,
- request from the Administrator to delete data,
- request from the Administrator to limit the processing of data,
- data transfer, i.e. the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and to send it to another administrator,
- object to the processing of data based on the justified interest of the Administrator or to processing for the purpose of direct marketing,
- lodging a complaint to the Polish supervisory body or supervisory body of another European Union Member State, competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject or due to the place of alleged violation of the GDPR,
- withdrawal of consent at any time (without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal),
- to obtain an intervention from the Administrator, to express their own position and to challenge a decision based on automated data processing.
Ecol-Unicon sp. z o.o. uses systems for automated decision making. The following decisions are taken in an automated way:
- profiling is performed on the basis of possessed data, in particular such as: data on services provided, transmission data, location data, informatin obtained through the use of so-called data. cookies.
Profiling has an impact on marketing information and offers that you will receive (offer tailored to your needs).
* By Ecol Group companies, we mean affiliated companies with Ecol-Unicon Sp. z o.o, detailed information can be found at https://ecol-group.com/kontakt/